Pages

Nov 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Yumminess!


Thanksgiving has got to be the best holiday - ever.  Turkey,  gravy, bread, stuffing, potatoes... it's an all-around grub-fest.  This year, and for the past few years prior, my family and I celebrate with some close family friends of ours that we've known for a long time by us going over to their house and bringing a portion of the meal feast on.  This year one of the things my Mom brought was a salad with chopped bell peppers, ripe baby tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, topped with crunchy croutons.  Though the last two items were not yet added when I took this photo, you can still appreciate just how colorful this salad was.
And of course you can't have a complete Thanksgiving meal without homemade chocolate pie!  This creation was actually a corporate family effort, since my cooked the pudding, made the dough; I worked on ironing it out with a rolling pin; and my Dad and I worked on fitting it to the dish, after which he crimped the edges for decoration. We are awesomesauce!

And coffee compliments a stuffed stomach.





Demolished!


















In short, a successful meal with good people.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment